- Serve as key leader and expert on DevOps practices
- Implement and support Continuous Integration and Deployment Pipelines.
- Build and support Automation for deployment of various components of the product and Non-Production ecosystem.
- Schedule, implement, and automate security compliance patching and updates on Development, QA and production clusters.
- Work with the Operations team to build production deployment processes & systems.
- Ensure continuous availability of various tools supporting SCM & Release Management including Source Control, Continuous Integration, & Change Management.
- Engage with cross-functional co-located teams in implementation of enterprise scalable features related to enabling higher developer productivity, environment monitoring and self healing, and facilitate autonomous delivery teams.
- Support troubleshoot and analyse code on all 3 layers of the stack related to infrastructure, middleware, and continuous integration and delivery frameworks.
- Responsible for deploying code and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running.
- Production Release Implementation plan and Install Support.
- Developer Efficiency Tools (Focusing on Freeing up Development staff to focus on deliverables)
- Integrating Code Quality tools and Code Analysis tools into IDE’s
- Implementing Automation to improve coding efficiency
- Integrations with SCM Tools.
- Integrations between various Observability tools.
- Automations that enhance Site Reliability Engineering practices.
Please send your resume and details to :